WORDS OF HOPE THAT TOUCH THE HEART AND FUNNY BONE
Kathy Bruins has been a leader in ministry for over 25 years. She has a heart for people who are hurting, and desires to help them through the journey. Her speaking topics include:
- Spiritual Spa Day - Beauty from the Inside Out, there is also a young girl’s version for ages 6-12
- Freedom through Forgiveness
- Emotional Pockets
- Encouragement for the Journey of Cancer
- Priorities in Life
- Biblical Topics: The Tabernacle, Deborah, Elijah, and any other topic.
Trainings and Workshops include:
- Discovering Your Mission Statement
- Ghostwriting … Don’t be Scared!
- Winding Up for the Pitch! (Book Proposal Studio)
- Writing Drama for the Church
- Creating a Drama Team
- Creating a Platform
- Mind Mapping
This is by no means the limit to topics she has, and she is always creating more.
Drama has always been a passion of Kathy’s as she has been leading a drama team for over fifteen years, and writes many of her own scripts. She implements drama into her speaking engagements when possible.
Holland is home for Kathy and her husband, John. Their dog, Charlie, a yellow lab, many times gives Kathy material to use in her writing and speaking.