Nothing is more fun than to have a contest when a new book comes out. To celebrate The Chronicles of Jake Tanner: Hell’s Lane ($2.00 for Kindle), I went to one of my favorite stores in Holland, Michigan Pantry, and they helped me gather goodies (you know, munchies for when you’re reading) for the winner of this contest. Neil is throwing in a copy of the script of The Dead City (another Jake Tanner story) and a couple of AMC movie tickets.
Here’s what is included in the prize (valued at over $70):
1. A copy of the book The Chronicles of Jake Tanner: Hell’s Lane
2. A copy of the script of The Chronicles of Jake Tanner: Hell’s Lane
3. AMC Movie Tickets
4. Poppin’ Popcorn – mixture of cheddar and caramel popcorn
5. Fireside Hot Cocoa, Chocolate Truffle
6. Charley’s Chips Tortilla Chips
7. Brownwood Farms Jalapeno Cherry Salsa – to go with the chips (sweet and spicy)
8. American Gourmet Butter Mini Twists
9. Dokk’s Firehouse Honey and Wasabi Mustard – (if you wonder about the heat where demons come from)
10. … and to top it off, dark chocolate fudge
Here’s what you need to do to enter:
1. Write a review of the book (100 word maximum)
2. Email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Jake Tanner Review
3. Submit review by Saturday, August 15, 2015.
4. Submissions will be judged by Neil Paul Noriega and Kathy Bruins.
5. Winner will be notified no later than August 22.
6. By entering the contest, you give authors permission to publish your review on social media.
It would be very helpful if you could submit a copy of your review to Amazon. The link is “http://www.amazon.com/Chronicles-Jake-Tanner-Hells-Lane-ebook/dp/B0128Q7YR0” Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!